Welcome to mai blog!

hey hows it goin?


CHECK OUT THE BLOG!

Thursday, February 4, 2010

The Works

My goal for this blog is to figure out how people get started with manga. I want to learn how to get started with this and how I can use this knowledge to make my own manga and then hopefully get it published and to make it into a anime. For this blog I will talk about what I've learned and how I will use that knowledge for the future. I will show my progress of work and show you what I know. I would try to get help from people who are inspiring drawers of manga. Actually I know someone who is trying to make a manga so then I could learn what they know. But not just the way the manga looks, I'l need to know how to visualize the work, how to draw, how the characters are, and most importantly how I can use my imagination to its full potential with what I want to use for in the manga I want to create. I also want to talk about anime and how it is cool and how it is different from manga because well, it has moving pictures. I'm looking into the kind of anime that is fantasy and comedy and action like Naruto, Bleach, and School Rumble, which is by far my favorite comedy anime. Thank you for noticing my blog and watch how I progress with my future.

Yours Truly, Moises

No comments:

Post a Comment